Although more than 80% of fleet EV users charge either at work or at home, the remaining 20% who use public chargers will become a wider slice of the charging spectrum.
Often, public charger users live in multi-unit apartment buildings or condominiums, or in homeowner association communites governed by rules that do not allow home chargers.
Likewise, many sales representatives cover large territories that require they travel to multiple cities in a workweek. These drivers will need public charging stations to fulfill their job responsibilities when out of town, away from their home chargers.
Despite the fact more public charging stations are operating today than any time before, customer satisfaction with public-level charging has fallen in 2022 compared to 2021. The fear is those levels will deteriorate further in the future.
What’s behind this fear?
For answers, see complete public charging article at Automotive Fleet
See all comments