September 11, 2023
Trouble With EV Mandates
There are sizable challenges ahead in matching electric vehicle mandates with the charging infrastructure and energy sources needed for mass adoption of EVs. As more EVs plug in to the grid in coming years, what resources and policies are best suited to ensure electric power will remain stable and seamless 24/7? And how should fleet managers factor energy, power grid, and utility access options into planning for EV fleet growth in the years ahead?
⚡ Visit Charged Fleet to stay updated all the latest industry news and trends ➡ https://www.chargedfleet.com/
🤝 Follow and connect with us on social media!
LinkedIn ➡ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/chargedfleet/ -
Facebook ➡ https://www.facebook.com/ChargedFleet/ -
Twitter ➡ https://twitter.com/chargedfleet
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out The Off-Peak podcast!
Follow The Off-Peak on Spotify.
Subscribe to The Off-Peak on Apple Podcasts!
- Charging Supply Shortages
- How the Charging Imbalance Happened
- Growing the Energy Resources for Electrification
- Governments Role in Boosting Energy Supply
- Wind and Solar Energy Potential
- Effects on Commercial and Municipal Fleets
- EV Transition Guidance for Fleet Managers
- Risks Ahead for Electrification