November 16, 2021
Charging EVs the Easy Way
Wireless charging doesn’t get as much attention as the near-universal plug-in mode for electric vehicles, but fleet operations are showing much promise in being compatible with the low-maintenance, off-peak setup for wireless charging. Learn more about how fleets can save money and keep operations charged and ready to roll at all times.
Episode topics include:
- Technical and infrastructure challenges for wireless charging stations.
- Is wireless charging faster than plug-in charging?
- How wireless charging works for fleets.
- Maintenance, repair and installation costs for wireless charging.
- Variations to TCO depending on fleet and vehicle size.
🏫 Learn more about WiTricity.
🤝 Follow and connect with us on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out The Off-Peak podcast!
Follow The Off-Peak on Spotify.
Coming soon to all platforms!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
1:38 Technical and Infrastructure Challenges for Wireless Charging Stations
4:26 Is Wireless Charging Faster Than Plug-in Charging?
5:15 How Wireless Charging Works for Fleets
7:07 Maintenance, Repair and Installation Costs for Wireless Charging
10:31 Variations to TCO Depending on Fleet & Vehicle Size