Readers of GreenFleetMagazine.com this year were most interested in OEM alt-fuel vehicle assets and strategies, with a primary focus on electric vehicles
Ford hybrid and EV vehicles were some of the most read articles this year, but topics related to GM, Hyundai, and Daimler were also of interest to readers. Other notable interests in EVs were seen via Electrify America’s new payment plan and an article on the significance of battery replacement to fleets.
Here are the top 10 in order of most page views:
- Ford's 2020 Explorer Hybrid: 29 MPG Highway
- GM to Build New EV in Michigan
- Ford Talks Electric F-Series
- Republic Services Goes Fully Electric with Mack
- CARB Proposes New Trucking Segmentation to Achieve GHG Goals
- Electrify America Introduces Mobil App, New Payment Plans
- Plug Power to Offer Hydrogen Power for Delivery Vehicles in Europe, Asia
- Daimler Says Battery-Electric Trucks Key to Zero Emissions Commercial Transport
- Hydrogen-Powered Hyundai Vehicles Reach Mileage Milestones
- EV Battery Development to Drive Adoption
Thanks for making GreenFleetMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the green-vehicle industry. Look for more great content in 2020.
Originally posted on Green Fleet Magazine