Geotab has established a new group of solution and service providers to help fleets slash emissions.
The Geotab Sustainability Alliance, which consists of 28 partners and growing, features a variety of experts in the industry to support fleets with a wide variety of needs, including increasing sustainability, reducing risk, and meeting regulatory requirements.
Tackling Emissions in the Transportation Sector
The transport sector is responsible for more than a quarter of greenhouse gas emissions in the United States, according to the EPA, and 23% globally according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
The Geotab Sustainability Alliance is helping scale EV adoption and sustainable transformation by empowering fleets with innovative solutions and data insights to make informed decisions, measure progress and take action, in order to achieve their goals.
“Data insights are critical to measuring and managing environmental impact and moving the needle on sustainability. The Geotab Sustainability Alliance is accelerating change and helping organizations not only meet their targets, but improve their bottom line,” Geotab Founder and CEO Neil Cawse said.
Geotab Sustainability Alliance partners include:
- Electric Vehicle OEMs: Offering Geotab embedded, cloud-to-cloud or factory-installed Geotab GO9 connected vehicle solutions on new EVs to simplify EV fleet management.
- Charge Management and EV Charging Station Providers: Optimizing charging to ensure EVs are ready when needed, while supporting cost and carbon reduction.
- Fuel Management Providers: Tracking and reducing fuel consumption for improved carbon footprint.
- Route Optimization Partners: Helping fleets determine more efficient ways to deploy EVs and reduce miles traveled, costs, and emissions.
- EV Fleet and Sustainability Consultants: Supporting strategic planning by enhancing EV and sustainability professional services and software solutions with data insights.
- Emerging Solutions: Geotab is collaborating with companies developing innovative solutions in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) software, battery health, and charging-as-a-service providers.
Geotab Sustainability Alliance partner solutions seamlessly integrate with vehicle telematics to accelerate the efficiency gains and decarbonization efforts by fleets.
Integrated partner solutions from the Geotab Marketplace streamline EV management for fleet operators by providing a single pane of glass dashboard to extract meaningful data insights.
Geotab offers EV data support across multiple OEMs and over 300 EV makes and models, further enhancing these integrated solutions.
“As more companies invest in fleet sustainability to reduce costs and emissions, there is a growing need for quality data to help optimize fuel efficiency, routing and EV charging. The Geotab Sustainability Alliance is at the forefront of decarbonization and EVs, and has the combined solutions and expertise to help fleets address their challenges and adapt in a rapidly evolving industry. We are excited to build an ecosystem of partners that are helping usher in a new era of clean mobility,” Geotab Vice President of Sustainability Solutions Eric Mallia said.
The list of alliance members, which is growing, includes: 7Gen, Ampcontrol, Atom Power, AYRO, BetterFleet, bp pulse, ChargePoint, Deloitte, Descartes, EO Charging, EV Connect, Evolectric, Flipturn, InCharge Energy, Lion Electric, Make My Day, Motiv Power Systems, MoveEV, Route4Me, Sawatch Labs, SEA Electric, Siemens AG, Synop, tenstreet, Tropos Technologies, Unique Electric Solutions, Volteum, and WideSense.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet